Join us for two days of skiing at the beginning of the Spring Semester!
Price: 270 CHF (or 240 CHF if you have HalbTax; or 210 CHF if you have GA) to be paid by 19.2.2023
What is included
Included in the price:
- Ski pass (116 CHF value for 2 days)
- 2-nights accommodation in a private chalet (bed linen included, self-cleaning at the end)
- Train ticket (leaving at 16.10 from Zurich HB, arriving at 19:50 at Zurich HB)
- Raclette dinner (self-organised)
Not included in the price:
- Ski equipment. You can rent it for example here (opening hours 8-12, 14-17; reservation is recommended but not necessary), or find a cheaper rental in Zurich.
How it works
- Registration through the Google form is
open until 19.2.2023extended until 26.2.2023.
- For your registration to be confirmed, you need to pay the full price (270, 240, or 210 CHF, depending on your SBB subscription) by
19.2.202326.2.2023. to the bank account of the CSSZ association.
- It is possible that the trip won’t proceed (if too few people register; unexpectedly bad weather; cancellation of the accommodation). In all those cases, your money will be returned to you.
- The event is open to international students; event details will be communicated in English.
From Zurich to Meiringen:
From Meiringen to Zurich:
Bank account name: CSSZ
Address: CSSZ c/o VSETH, CAB E27, Universitätsstrasse 6, 8092 Zürich
IBAN: CH31 0900 0000 1592 1820 1
Amount: 270 CHF, or 240 CHF (with HalbTax), or 210 CHF (with GA)
Reference: Ski Trip - <your name>
Let us know if you prefer another form of payment.
Drop us an email if you have any questions!